Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Paul

   Well I wanted to introduse you guys to my babies. I wondered what did people care about getting to know my kids but they are so AWESOME that I would be depriving humanity by not sharing. So today I want to intoduce ya'll to Paul......
Ok, so this is "Baby Paul". If you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he will tell you simply, "a man." He likes to wear mustaches or have them painted on. Kindergarden has been hard for him. He can't seem to stay on the "Angel Strip". He is so protective and caring when it comes to his mommy.
Just the other day he rescued me from being lost in the woods in the dark.
I think what I love best about Paul is that he is so warm and snuggley in the mornings and he always has time for a quick sunggle with mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment