Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just random thoughts.......

Ok, so here I sit Saturday morning typing and listening to my precious husband snore away. He has worked so hard lately and I find him to be one of the most amazing people EVER! So as he sleeps the morning away a little wicked part of me wants to.....JUMP UP AND RUN TO THE BED! LEAP THROUGH THE AIR AND LAND FULL FORCE ON HIS STOMACH! WITH MY SUPER NINJA SKILLS I WANT TO GRAB HIS INNER THIGH AND TICKLE HIM FOR ALL HE'S WORTH. I WANT TO BITE HIM AND PULL HIS EARS! ( taking a deep breath from the mental exceleration). ONCE HE JOLTS AWAKE AND TRIES TO SHOVE ME OFF I WANT TO GET HIM IN A THIGH OF STEEL GRIP AND SQUEEZE UNTIL HE BEGS FOR MERCY!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAH! (wicked laugh, another deep breath).  But alas, I won't because I pinky promised that I wouldn't wake him.....sigh
                                                   Sleep well Oh Lover sleep well......

No comments:

Post a Comment