Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Night Dinner

My sisters have encouraged me to blog. I realized that there is only 1 thing important to me and that's my family. So, I will subject y'all to all my wacky family antics! Starting with Dinner.......

My daughters and I began dinner with one goal in mind, FEED DADDY!!! As "Th' Man" he must be feed every 6-8 hours to avoid the transformation from this.........
To this........

Its quite scary!

So, we cooked Meatloaf. (please excuse the dirty oven)


Mashed Taters....

                                                                 and green beans.......

We set the table and started to chow down!





As you can see some of us chowed down harder than others...but in the end we were all satisfied and spent some awesome quality time together!!!!

Much Love,
Vet


No comments:

Post a Comment