Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Dozen

Hello All,
   Today marks the 12th year that I have been with my AMAZING husband. So many things have happened in such a short time. I say that because it feels like only yesterday we were beginning our life together.
I thought I would recap those memories......

Year 1: Tim learned all my little dark secrets. He still loved me....

Year 2: This year was the roughest. I was free so I just put him on the back burner and did what I wanted. He still loved me......

Year 3: We moved to Austin and got really close. We became best friends. He still loved me.......

Year 4: This began our journey into parenthood. We adopted Silas. We had Denise. I was pregnant and so sick at night that he got up with Silas. This would be the way things would stay from that day to this.
He still loved me......

Year 5: I lost my darling Daddy and plummeted into a dark depression. He still loved me.........

Year 6: Rebekah was born and we moved into our Red Rock home. I stumbled and bumbled through mothering 3 babies. He still loved me....

Year 7: Paul was born. I began a addiction. It broke his heart but he had to make me choose. The drugs or him. I chose him. I shouldn't have had to chose. It never should have happened. He still loved me......

Year 8: God spoke truth into my life and I began the slow climb to being a Help Meet. He still loved me....

Year 9: I wanted to die. I felt like a loser. He took the gun from my hand. He still loved me....

Year 10: I fell in love with my husband again. This time I kept my promise to him and God. I will be a good wife and mother. He still loved me......

Year 11: We are preparing to foster, we are homeschooling and are more in love than ever. I still doubt myself. He still loves me.....

Year 12: I don't know what this year will hold but what I do know is that he will always love me......

For you my darling pomegranate.......

No comments:

Post a Comment